2021 Series Policies
In an effort to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and providing a safe atmosphere for guests, vendors and employees, we will be implementing the following venue policies based recommendations as of 12/6/20. These policies will be updated to follow the most current guidelines as each concerts approaches
- All ticket holders must be 21 or older to enter the venue. This age restriction only applies to limited capacity
- All shows will be reduced capacity unless otherwise stated and there will be no General Admission standing areas in the venue. Please see the main series page here for detailed ticket descriptions.
- All Whitewater staff, contractors and vendors are required to wear a mask within the venue.
- All customers are required to wear masks to enter the venue and when leaving their seat, but may remove their mask once seated.
- All entry points to our office and venue will have hand sanitizer stations for all staff, servers, bartenders, security, vendors, artists and crews, which will be required to use prior to entering an area. Hand sanitizer stations will also be placed throughout the venue and available for customer use
- Temperature checks will be performed at entry. Anyone with a temperature equal to or higher than 100.4oF will be denied entry.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be properly sanitized by venue staff throughout the concert.
- Our food vendor will have 6-foot markers for social distancing and offer tableside service where available.
- Tableside service will be provided by the bar staff.
- Venue entry gates will have 6-foot markers in place, and groups may not exceed 10 people.
- We really want you to be here, but if you’re not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please help protect others (including your favorite artist) by sitting this one out and staying home.